About The System
netLiNK™ Controls is a leading edge two-way wireless outdoor lighting control and management system.
netLiNK is an all-in-one auto sensing 120V-480V unit that meets the needs of any site under any circumstance. Devices come standard with revenue grade metering, back up photocell autonomy, auxiliary input (for motion control), ambient temperature sensors, and diagnostic LED.
The netLiNK Base Station sends and receives commands via a secure 4G cellular connection between the cloud-based server and wireless nodes.
netLiNK includes pre-loaded energy management schedules right out of the box, that can be custom tailored at any time during and after install.
Web Portal Interface
Using Microsoft’s Azure™ cloud, netLiNK hosts a secure web portal to record historical information and provide a real-time user interface. Highly interactive and user friendly, the software provides powerful management and reporting tools. It allows users to control different end points individually, by groups/schedules, and receive notifications on devices operating out of specification. Historical reporting, energy savings, and fixture audit reports are just a few of the “on demand” reports available with netiNK. Malls, retail centers, and auto dealerships can manage and monitor a large number of fixtures, groups of fixtures, users or scheduled actions with ease. The web portal offers full scalability for a virtually unlimited number of fixtures and integrating all the processes and correlative functions needed for a state-of-the-art lighting management system.
Our web based platform allows you to see:
- Lighting summaries.
- Pole conditions, currents, and maps.
- Savings charts.
- Scheduling calendar.
- Your site’s vitals.
- All property sites map.
Reduce Energy Consumption, Save Money.
- LED compatible w/ dimming and motion sensor options
- Extended fixture life
- Qualifies for rebates and incentives
- Alert notificiations of lamp/ballast outage
- Reduce energy consumption in non-peak hours
- Retrofits into existing electrical systems
- Tenant retention with improved light levels
- Reduces operating costs, boosting R.O.I.
- Typical R.O.I. is less than 18 Months
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in the USA
Smart, Continuous, Control.
- Connect to netLiNK portal from anywhere
- Historical data and energy consumption reports
- Photocell override for inclement weather
- 0-10 V dimming options
- Individual pole control
- Continuous System Monitoring (CSM)
- Nodes auto-sense astronomical time changes
- Control options for exterior building lighting/signage
- FCC Part 15
- IDA Approved